LBD limited service license requirements
BASIC REQUIREMENTS FOR A LIMITED SERVICE RESTAURANT LICENSE T.C.A. § 57-4-102(21)
1. A public place which has a seating capacity for at least forty (40) patrons.
2. Is a place where during regular hours of operation alcoholic beverages, beer or wine are served to patrons.
3. A menu of prepared food is made available to patrons.
4. The gross revenue from the sale of prepared food is less than fifty percent (50%), but at least greater than fifteen percent (15%).
5.The facility has complied and will comply with the requirements of T.C.A. § 57-4-204 (Prohibited sexual or pornographic conduct - Enforcement).
6. The facility provides adequate security during the regular hours of operation.
7. Sleeping accommodations are not provided.
8. Is located within the jurisdictional boundaries of a political subdivision which has authorized the sale of alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises.
9. Is located in an area which is properly zoned for facilities authorized to sell alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises.