BASIC RESTAURANT REQUIREMENTS (T.C.A. 57-4-102(29)(A))
1.A public place kept, used, maintained, advertised and held out to the public as a place where meals are served and where meals are actually and regularly served.
2. Without sleeping accommodations.
3. Supplied with adequate and sanitary kitchen and dining room equipment.
4. Seating capacity of at least seventy-five (75) at tables.
5. Employing a sufficient number and kind of employees to prepare, cook and serve suitable food.
6. Establishment is open at least three (3) days a week, with exception of holidays, vacations and periods of redecorating.
7. More than fifty percent (50%) of the gross revenue of the restaurant is generated from the serving of meals.