Skip to Content

Wholesale representative (green card) permit information



APPLICATION FORM.   Form #AB-0022.   This application should be notarized and filled out completely.

Each representative or salesperson of any wholesaler licensee in this state must obtain a permit from the commission before soliciting orders from retail licensees.   No other person shall be allowed to solicit orders for alcoholic beverages from retail licensees, and retail licensees shall not give an order to anyone other than the holder of a wholesale salesperson’s permit.  The wholesaler’s representative permit must be on the person of such employee or upon the premises of the licensee at all times, subject to inspection by the commission or its duly authorized agent.

No wholesaler employer shall employ in the sale or distribution of alcoholic beverages, any person, who within ten (10) years prior to the date of employment, shall have been convicted of a felony involving moral turpitude, and in case an employee should be so convicted, the employee shall immediately be discharged; provided, however, that this provision shall not be applied to any person who has been so convicted, but whose rights of citizenship have been restored, or judgment of infamy has been removed by the court of competent jurisdiction.   

The cost to obtain an off-premise permit card is $20.00 and it is good for 5 years from the date it was issued.