TDA Reserves The Right To:
- Reject any or all requests.
- Modify program criteria, approval and payment processes.
- Provide partial funding for specific activity components that may be less than the full amount requested.
- Require additional information from the applicant.
- Deny payments for projects that do not meet requirements
2012 Veterinarian Rules
- Applications must be postmarked July 1 - August 1, 2012 or hand delivered during the same period.
- Faxed applications will not be accepted.
- Applications received prior to July 1, 2012 will be returned.
- Applicant will be notified in writing of approval or denial. Allow 8 weeks for application processing.
- Receipts/payments dated prior to July 1, 2012 are not eligible.
- Cash receipts or receipts for in-kind services are not eligible.
- Only items listed as eligible will be considered for cost share assistance
- Used equipment or used materials are not eligible for cost share reimbursement.
- Labor provided by applicant or their employees is not eligible for cost share reimbursement.
- Applicant cannot be reimbursed for purchases from a business where applicant participates in ownership (producer cooperatives excluded).
- Applicants cannot combine projects with other applicants.
- Proof of payment is required in the form of canceled check copies (bank provided copies are acceptable), cashier’s check, money order or credit receipt.
- Reimbursement documentation must be postmarked or hand delivered by the reimbursement deadline, December 1, 2012. Allow 10 weeks for processing. Additional processing time is required for incomplete reimbursement requests and requests submitted within one month of the program deadline.
- Failure to complete projects and utilize allocated funds can affect eligibility for future program participation.
- Falsifying applications, invoices or other documents submitted to TDA may make producer and farm ineligible to participate in present and/or future TDA programs, and may result in civil litigation or criminal prosecution.
- Applicant must utilize equipment and structures purchased with cost share funds for the intended purpose of the program for a minimum of three continuous years from date of purchase.
- Site visits relating to the performance of the activity before, during and after completion may take place.
- Applicants may be required to repay funds if they fail to comply with all aspects of the cost share guidelines