In this country, regulation of the securities industry is a shared effort among federal, state, and self-regulatory agencies. The Tennessee Securities Division is responsible for enforcing the Tennessee Securities Act of 1980 and protecting the investors of Tennessee by maintaining the integrity of the securities market. We accomplish this function through the regulation of the securities industry and capital markets of Tennessee. The Division also advocates investor education in the prevention of fraud. Through investor education, citizens can avoid bogus securities scams and keep Tennessee's capital markets viable.
- TDCI Securities Division Joins Movement to Shine a Spotlight on Fraud
- TDCI: Use Caution When Investing Through a Social Network
- TDCI’s Securities Division Takes Action on Behalf of Tennessee Consumers
- TDCI Securities Division to Participate in Gibson Co. Senior Fair October 5
- TDCI Securities Division Shares Tips on How to Develop a Financial Plan
- TDCI Shares 10 Basic Securities Fraud Prevention Tips
- Guide to Protecting Seniors from Financial Exploitation