The Children and Families of Incarcerated Felons: 2008 (pdf)(848 kb) - An updated status report and demographic inquiry regarding inmates and their children.
The Children and Families of Incarcerated Felons: 1995 (pdf)(2,597 kb) - A status report and demographic inquiry.
Important: Before being able to view a pdf file, you must download the Adobe Reader, version 4.0 or greater, by Adobe Acrobat. Simply click pdf reader and follow instructions from the Adobe site.
- Annual Reports
- Statistical Abstract - this report provides detailed statistical information which has previously been contained in other types of reports.
- Annual Felon Population Projections Reports and Mid-Year Assessment
- Monthly Felon Population Update - this report provides statistics on felons in Tennessee who are incarcerated, on probation or on parole.
- Monthly Female Population Update - this report provides statistics specifically on incarcerated female felons in Tennessee. Probation and parole numbers are not included.
- Monthly Bed Space and Operating Capacities Reports - this report shows the assigned count, total beds available and operating capacity of each Tennessee Department of Correction facility on the last day of the month.
- Monthly Jail Summary Reports - this monthly report provides a point-in-time perspective of the jail population in Tennessee.
- Monthly Female Jail Summary Reports - this monthly report provides a one-day snapshot of the female jail population in Tennessee.
- Statistical Abstract: TDOC Recidivism Study - FY 2001-2007 (pdf format)(318 kb) - This report provides an analysis of felon return rates.
- Research Briefs - research conducted by the Planning and Research section which provides statistical information and narrative synopses of various topics of interest.
- Children and Families - reports and demographic inquiries into the issues surrounding incarcerated families.
- Research Proposal - suspended, effective January 1, 2012.
- Charges of Computer Generated Requests (pdf format)(27 kb) - policy is attached addressing these charges.