LEAD Registration Information
Participants requiring special accommodations or assistance (i.e.: sign language interpretation, vegetarian meals, etc.) during the conference should contact the Department of Education at (615) 532-2491 after registering.
Occasionally, we will send all registrants email messages that contain important conference information. When filling out the registration form, please take a moment to make sure the address you've provided is accurate and is for an account to which you have regular access.
- Early Bird (until July 6): $165.00
- Standard (July 7 - Oct. 4): $180.00
- Late/On Site (after Oct. 4) $205.00
- Early Bird (through July 6): $130.00
- Standard (July 7 - Oct. 4): $150.00
- Late/On Site (After Oct. 4) $175.00
Forms of payment accepted (U.S. Funds Only):
- Credit Card
- Money Orders
Payable to: The State of Tennessee
LEAD c/o TN Department of Education
Andrew Johnson Tower, 11th Floor
710 James Robertson Parkway
Nashville, TN 37243-0376
Each individual must register online before the P.O. is submitted. A P.O. may be used by multiple registrants, but each registrant must enter the P.O. number on their individual online registration form. The printed P.O. must contain the names of each covered registration.
- Participants must be registered before a P.O. is submitted.
- Make out to LEAD c/o TN Department of Education
- Be sure to list each registrant on the P.O. by name and include a copy of their registration confirmation page.
- Fax to (615) 532-8536 or mail to the address above.
We accept all major credit cards. Payment information will be accepted on the registration form.
If additional information is needed in order to process payment, please contact us at (615) 532-6243 or LEAD.Conference@tn.gov.
Registration fees are non-refundable. Substitution of personnel is recommended in lieu of cancellation.
Participants must register online.
Pre-registration for LEAD 2013 has closed. To register for LEAD, simply come to the On-Site Registration desk on the 3rd Level of the Music City Center starting Monday morning during normal conference hours.
Registration does not include or guarantee hotel accommodations. Please be sure to book your hotel rooms after registering for the conference.