TETC Frequently Asked Questions
- Early Bird Registration (until Jan 15): $165
- Regular Registration (Jan 16 - March 21): $180
- Late/On Site Registration (After March 21): $205
- Full Time Student: $80 Note: Students registering for the conference must mail or fax proof of full-time enrollment (Undergraduate: 12 hours, Graduate: 6 hours) from their college or university within two weeks of registering, or their fee will automatically be upgraded to the standard applicable rate.
- Early Bird Registration (until Jan 15): $130
- Regular Registration (Jan 16 - March 21): $150
- Late/On Site Registration (After March 21): $175
Exhibit Hall Pass Only: $35/day
Yes. Groups of 5 or more who register on the same P.O. and on the same day will receive a discount per person on the full Early Bird ($156.75/person) or Regular ($171/person) registration.
The registration fee will cover:
- Educational labs, workshops, sessions and keynotes from state, regional, and nationally acclaimed speakers and presenters
- Access to over 100 top exhibitors in educational technology, products, and services
- Breakfast on Day 2 and 3
- Lunch on Day 2
- Access to the TETC Cyber Cafe
- Special networking sessions
The FEIN/Tax ID number is: 62-6001445. A copy of our W-9 is available upon request.
Yes. Payments may be made using Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express.
Yes. Participants may earn up to 8 hours of TASL credit. More information about how to earn credit is available under the TASL Credit page.
I didn't print off my confirmation page to mail with my payment or Purchase Order. Should I register again?
No. Simply make sure your name is listed on the check or purchase order.
I registered but now cannot attend, and would like to send someone else in my place. How can I do that?
If at all possible, please call the conference office and let them know you would like to make a substitution. Otherwise, they can go to the On-Site Registration booth at the conference and make a subsitution there.
The a confirmation page will appear displaying the information you filled in on the form. If you click "Submit", and the page does change, check the form for errors -- they will appear as red text next to the input fields. Common errors include incorrectly formatted phone numbers or emails. If you continue to have difficulties, please call or email the TETC office.
Vendors may partner with a school or educational agency in order to showcase a successfully tested method, program, or project. The focus of the session should be about the school and their use and reactions to the method, program, or project. The focus should NOT be a "sales pitch". Vendors presenting at TETC 2014 are also required to purchase booth space in the Exhibit Hall.
No. Labs and workshops will not be ticketed or pre-registered. They will be on a first come, first serve availability until the room has filled.