- Division of Air Pollution Control -The Division of Air Pollution Control is directed to maintain the purity of the air resources of the State of Tennessee consistent with the protection of normal health, general welfare, and physical property of the people while preserving maximum employment and enhancing the industrial development of the State.
- Division of Radiological Health -The Division of Radiological Health regulates the use of radiation producing machines and radioactive materials in all environmental media to protect public health and safety and the environment from the potential hazards of ionizing radiation.
Summary of Permits:
- NEW – The Clean Tennessee Energy Grant Program provides financial assistance to government agencies (state, local), utility districts, and private businesses/organizations in Tennessee enabling them to purchase, install, and construct energy projects that best result in a reduction of emissions and pollutants. Applications will be accepted until March 30, 2012. Learn more.
- Office of Sustainable Practices - The Office of Sustainable Practices provides information and non-regulatory support to businesses, schools, local governments, industries, organizations and individuals in order to prevent and reduce environmental impacts.
- Clean Air Assistance Program, Division of Air Pollution Control - Provides regulatory compliance assistance to small businesses through workshops and onsite visits.