Weight Watchers at Work
The Weight Watchers at Work discount program is offered to all state group insurance program members. Research shows that following a weight-loss program with support from others significantly contributes to weight loss success.
Participants will receive their membership at a discounted rate. Meetings are pre-paid and each one lasts approximately 45 minutes, including a private weigh-in. Meetings are typically held during the lunch period at either 11:00 a.m. or 12:30 p.m.
Program Costs Based on Length
| New or renewing member
| Continuing/transferring member
| Lifetime members over goal
Upon joining the program, members will receive a weight record book to record their weight each week. Members are allowed to visit traditional weight watchers meetings, but should always remember to take their weight record book with them as proof of membership.
Current meeting locations are listed below. To join an existing group, call Robin Donsbach at 615.244.5566 or 800.476.2340 to find out when the next series is scheduled to begin.
- Bureau of TennCare — 310 Great Circle Road, Nashville
Wednesdays at 12:30 — Contact: Nancy Haney at 615.507.6491
- Department of Children's Services – 9th Floor Cordell Hull Building, Nashville
Tuesdays at 12:00 — Contact: Daphne Billingsley at 615.532.5539
- Department of Commerce and Insurance — Andrew Johnson Tower, Nashville
Wednesdays at 12:30 — Contact: Rebecca Hawk at 615.253.4076
- Department of Safety & Homeland Security — 1150 Foster Avenue, Nashville, TN
Wednesdays at 12:30 — Contact: Suzanne Smead at 615.251.5241
- Department of Health/Lab Services — 630 Hart Lane, Nashville
Tuesdays at 11:00 — Contact: Jeanette Dill at 615.262.6464
- Department of Transportation — 18th Floor, 505 Deaderick, Nashville
Wednesdays at 11:00 — Contact: Laura Acuff at 615.741.8939
- Department of Health Related Boards — 665 Mainstream Drive, Nashville
Tuesdays at 10:00 — Contact : Dale Hill at 615.638.9793
If you are interested in forming your own group, you will need to obtain any necessary approvals, secure a meeting space and contact the Weight Watchers at Work department in your area. To form your own group, call:
- Middle Tennessee — Robin Donsbach at 615.244.5566 or 800.476.2340
- West Tennessee — Cindy Smith at 901.388.1234, ext. 105
- For the following counties in east Tennessee, call Amanda Morgan at 800.788.3993 or 304.346.0609, ext. 116 (Carter, Cocke, Greene, Hamblen, Hancock, Hawkins, Johnson, Sullivan, Unicoi and Washington)
- For all other east Tennessee counties, call Robin Donsbach at 615.244.5566 or 800.476.2340
How to start a Weight Watchers at Work program at your workplace »