- Race to the Top Executive Summary
- Race to the Top Two Page Summary
- Tennessee Submits Race To The Top Plan - Reform Proposal Seeks $502 Million For Volunteer State 1/20/10
- Race to the Top Application
- Table of Contents for Appendices
- Appendix Section A
- Appendix Section B
- Appendix Section C
- Appendix Section D
- Appendix Section E
- Appendix Section F
- Appendix STEM Competitive Priority
Local Education Agency Resources
Scopes of Work
FTTT Scope of Work Resources
Scope of Work extension requests are due into ePlan by March 14, 2014. When requesting an extension, be sure to submit both a revised Year Four SOW and a new Year Five SOW. You can only have two documents stored in the ePlan LEA Document Library at a time, so if you already have SOW documents in there, you will need to delete them before you can upload new ones.
Please refer to the detailed extension guidance document and the template below for more information. If you have questions, please contact Meghan Curran at Meghan.Curran@tn.gov.
Scope of Work Extensions
Quick Reference Guide – How to Upload a Document to ePlan
Approved District Scopes of Work
For Scope of Work questions, please contact Meghan Curran at Meghan.Curran@tn.gov.