Discharge for absenteeism or tardiness:
- What were the dates of the last incident of the absenteeism or tardiness?
- Did the claimant provide medical evidence of illlness during the absence/tardy?
- Did the claimant notify anyone that he would be absent/tardy? If so, when were you notified?
- Were there any prior warnings of absences/tardiness? If yes, please give dates, types of warnings, and who issued the warnings. Please provide a copy of these warnings and a copy of your absenteeism/tardiness policy.
- Was the claimant aware of the absenteeism/tardiness policy? If so, how was the claimant made aware of this policy?
- Discribe in detail the final incident which prompted you to terminate this individual.
Violation of Company Policy
Discharge for violation of company policy:
- Provide a copy of the company policy that was violated.
- What did the claimant do that violated this policy.
- How was the claimant made aware of this policy?
- Were there any prior violations and warnings? If so, please provide a copy.
- Were there any violations of this policy by other employees that did not result in discharge?
- Was the claimant discharged at the time the infraction occurred? If not, please explain the time delay.
Poor Work Performance
Discharge for poor work performance:
- Describe the final incident that led to the discharge.
- What were the standards expected of the claimant?
- Did the claimant ever meet these standards?
- Did the claimant make an attempt to conform to the standards?
- Were there previous warnings for failure to meet the standards? If yes, provide copies of the warnings.
Discharge for Insubordination
Discharge for insubordination:
- Describe the insubordinate act.
- When and where was the act committed?
- Had the claimant previously shown insubordinate behavior? If yes, please describe these incidents.
- Was the claimant warned that such behavior was not permitted? If yes, provide copies of these warnings.