Skip to Content

Frequently Asked Questions - Contact Us

What is the best way to get answers to my questions about a former employee’s claim?

The best way to get answers about a former employee’s claim is to

Call the departmental (unit name) at (phone number)

Mail a letter to

TN Department of Labor & Workforce Development

E-mail address?

A departmental interviewer called me. How do I call the interviewer back?


Generally, a telephone number will be left to return the call.

What do I need to do to see the documents you used when you made your decision and the basis for your decision?

Our representatives will assist employers in reviewing or obtaining department-held documents and materials that will enable them to protect their reserve account. For assistance contact the department  at _____________. The representative will locate the appropriate interviewer for you to review information on the Agency Decision Form LB-0503.