Tennessee Tax Fraud Home
- Call (800) FRAUDTX or (800) 372-8389.
- You can also visit one of the three office locations in Nashville, Memphis or Knoxville. Click on the city name for the office location information.
- Or, write to us at:
Tennessee Department of Revenue
301 Plus Park, Suite 110
Nashville, TN 37217-1036
If you choose to submit the information in writing, please follow the steps below:
- Download the PDF version of the tax fraud form.
- Please include the following information. These are questions you will be asked if you called the office. Although you may not have all the information asked, the more details you can provide, the easier it is to evaluate the facts and circumstances surrounding the issue. The following questions are important to all cases.
- Who was involved?
- What did they do?
- When did they do it?
- Where did it happen?
- How did it happen?
- How do you know it happened?
- Mail your completed form to the address above, or you can fax the information to (615) 365-7332.
You can also complete this form online. Please provide as much detailed information as you can.
Click here for a list of frequently asked questions about reporting tax fraud with the state of Tennessee.