For more information about a specific plate, please contact the organization. They will provide you with the information you need to purchase the plate and how to inquire about updates on the plate in question.
The phone numbers and/or email addresses listed below were provided voluntarily by the person or organization who is listed as a contact person for the specialty plate. If you are interested in a plate that is NOT listed below, please contact that organization for a contact name and/or number.
- Chambliss Center for Children - For more information, contact Mike Salisbury at (423) 505-7697.
- Historic Gallatin - For more information, contact Kim Myers at (615) 452-4000 or (615) 516-0232.
- I Recycle - For more information, contact Umoja Abdul-Ahad at (865) 384-8054.
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation - For more information, contact Stephanie Grayson by visiting the website at http://easttennessee.jdrf.org/get-involved-local/the-jdrf-license-plate/.
- Lung Cancer Alliance
- McCallie School
- National Wild Turkey Federation
- Native American Indian Association - For more information, contact Ray Emanuel at (615)232-9179.
- Tennessee Federation of Garden Clubs- For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tennessee Tech University - For more information, contact Tracey N. Duncan at (931) 372-6091.
- Tennessee Vietnam Veterans, Inc.