To report abuse or neglect: 1.877.237.0004 or click here.
• Jones, L.M.,Cross, T.E., Walsh, W.A., & Simone, M. (2007). Do children’s advocacy centers improve families’ experiences of child sexual abuse investigations? Child Abuse and Neglect, 31, 1069-1085.
• Walsh, W.A., Lipper, T., Cross, T.E., Maurice, D.M., & Daivson, K.S. (2008). Which sexual abuse victims receive a forensic medical examination? The impact of Children’s Advocacy Centers. Child Abuse and Neglect, 31, 1053-1068.
• Walsh, W.A., Lipper, T., Cross, T.E., Maurice, D.M., & Daivson, K.S. (2008). How long to prosecute child sexual abuse for a community using a children’s advocacy center and two comparison communities? Child Maltreatment, 13(1).3-13.
• Formby, J., Shadoin, A. L., Shao, L., Magnuson, S. N., & Overmann, L. B. (2006). Cost-Benefit analysis of community responses to child maltreatment: A comparison of communities with and without child advocacy center. (Research Report No. 06-3). Huntsville, AL: National Children’s Advocacy Center.
• Cross, T.P., Jones, L.M., Walsh, W.A., Simone, M., & Kolko, D.J. (2007). Child forensic interviewing in children’s advocacy centers: Empirical data on a practice model. Child Abuse and Neglect, 31, 1031-1052.
• Sugar, N. F., Taylor, J. A., Feldman, K. W. & the Puget Sound Pediatric Research Network. (1999). Bruises in Infants and Toddlers: Those Who Don’t Cruise Rarely Bruise. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med, 153(4):399-403. http://archpedi.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=346535
• Christian, C. W., & Block, R. (2009). Abusive Head Trauma in Infants and Children. American Academy of Pediatrics. 123;1409.
• Lanning, K. V. (2010). Child Molesters: A Behavioral Analysis. National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.