Server Training Program
A certified training program is an alcohol awareness program which has met all requirements and has been approved by the commission.
- In House Training Program is an alcohol awareness training program which is presented exclusively to educate employees of a single business entity or multiple locations/franchises under a common ownership interest.
- Law Enforcement Program is an alcohol awareness program which is sponsored and taught by local law enforcement personnel in the performance of their regular duties. Any person may attend such programs.
- Public Training Program is an alcohol awareness program which is presented to educate individuals regardless of employer affiliation. Such programs may be presented by either nonprofit or for profit entities. Any trainer within a public training program may choose to conduct the program only for his own employees.
- You must be a person, corporation or entity and you must complete the forms prescribed by the commission to have a server training program.
- Complete the TABC Training Program Questionnaire
- If the applicant is a corporation, a copy of the corporate charter and/or certificate of authority is required
- If the applicant is a partnership, a copy of the certificate filed with the TN Secretary of State's office (if a limited partnership), or other documents evidencing formation of such partnership is required
- Provide a true and exact copy of the curriculum meeting all mandatory requirements including training materials and tests to be used during training
- Provide the application fee
- The training program should provide a renewal application, their annual certification fee and any changes made to the program.