The commission consists of three members appointed by the governor. Current TABC Commissioners are Commissioner John A. Jones, Commissioner Bryan Kaegi, and Commissioner Richard Skiles.
For a more detailed list of TABC staff, please click here or go to the Contact Us page.
The Commission meets once per month, usually on the 4th Tuesday on the month at 1:30 PM CST, though the actual date may be different under certain circumstances.
The commission meets at the following location:
State of Tennessee Office Building
Davy Crockett Tower
500 James Robertson Parkway, 3rd Floor
Nashville, TN 37243
The next Commission Meeting is set to occur on:
December 19th (Tuesday), 2017 at 1:30 PM CST
As a prerequisite for placement on the next TABC meeting agenda, an applicant shall submit all required documentation to the appropriate TABC office not less than two weeks before the Commission meeting by 4 p.m. This deadline shall not apply to the following items:
- Certificate of Occupancy
- License Fee
- TABC Inspection & Acknowledgment of Rules & Regulations
- Responsible Vendor Wine Status
- Items that require Commission approval/conditional approval before finalization
The Director reserves the sole discretion to waive the above provisions.
Upcoming Commission Meeting Dates and Times
- December 19th (Tuesday), 2017 at 1:30 PM CST
- January 25th (Thursday), 2017 at 1:30 PM CST
- February 22nd (Thursday), 2017 at 1:30 PM CST