Liquor By the Drink - Club
A private club license allows you to sell liquor, wine and high gravity beer within the premises of the club; and on the golf course, tennis courts and in the area immediately surrounding the swimming pool, if a club offers such amenities.
The forms and fees for this license are available under Public Information and Forms.
- The private club must be in existence for two years as a non-profit organization prior to application, having at least 100 dues-paying members and organized and operated exclusively for pleasure, recreation and other nonprofit purposes.
- No part of the net earnings may benefit any shareholder or member.
- The club must own, hire or lease a building or space for the reasonable use of its members, with suitable kitchen and dining room space and equipment and sufficient employees for cooking, preparing and serving meals for its members and guests.
- No one can be compensated based on the volume of alcoholic beverages sold.
- The club may not discriminate against any patron or potential member on the basis of gender, race, religion or national origin.
- No owner can have any interest in any Liquor By the Drink Licensee.
- No owner can have a felony conviction within the previous ten (10) years.
- Only members of the club and it's guests can be served.