Armed Forces Import Permit
This permit allows any individual who has been stationed outside the United States while serving as an active member of the armed forces of the United States, or an active member of a reserve or Tennessee National Guard unit to ship any wine they acquired while living outside the United States into the State of Tennessee.
- The individual must pay the appropriate taxes on the wine, spirits, beer and/or liquor.
- You must be an active member of the United States armed forces stationed outside the United States, or an active member of a reserve or Tennessee National Guard unit.
- This is a one-time permit.
- The wine, spirits, beer or liquor shipped to this state under this license cannot be resold.
- Complete the Armed Forces Alcohol Import Application (AB-0125) and submit it to the Tennessee Alcoholic Beverage Commission.
- Attach a complete inventory list of alcohol.
- Submit the fee to the Tennessee Alcoholic Beverage Commission.
* All forms must be completely filled out, signed and notarized.
* All payments must be made with a money order, cashier's check or business check from the licensed establishment and made payable to the Tennessee Alcoholic Beverage Commission. Global money orders will not be accepted.
* Notaries are available at the Tennessee Alcoholic Beverage Commission office for walk in clients. You must be present, have proper identification and the notary must witness your signature.
This is a one time license and it cannot be renewed.