Delivery Service Employee Permit
A permit for an establishment that is retained by a licensed retailer to deliver alcoholic beverages and beer.
You can apply for this permit using RLPS.
- Background Check
- Must apply for a permit and submit a $50.00 application fee.
- Applicant must be 21 years or older and not be convicted of a felony involving moral turpitude, within 10 years.
- At least half of delivery sales must be from the sale of prepared food.
- All alcoholic beverages and beer to be delivered must be purchased from a licensed retail package sore that the delivery service has an agreement with.
- A delivery service may not store or resell any alcoholic beverages in any manner, only deliver them.
- All delivery employees of the delivery service must be permitted by the TABC and the delivery service must conduct, or have a third party conduct, a criminal background check for such employees.
- May not have been convicted of any crime involving the sale or distribution of alcohol within the previous eight (8) years or has not been convicted of any felony within the previous five (5) years.