Skip to Main Content

Tennesseans 16+: Now Eligible for a COVID-19 Vaccine
Click here for instructions on filing notices for catered events.

Supplier Representative Permit

A representative of any manufacturer, rectifier or importer must have a Supplier's Representative permit from the Tennessee Alcoholic Beverage Commission before they can solicit orders from a licensed wholesaler in the State of Tennessee.

This permit expires December 31st on the year of issue.

You can apply for this permit usingĀ RLPS.


  • No representative may sell the products of, or represent more than one (1) manufacturer, rectifier or importer and its affiliates: that is, such subsidiaries as it may control by means of ownership or the ownership of a controlling stock interest.
  • Applicant for a Suppliers Representative permit must be at least 18 years of age.
  • Suppliers Representative permits must be on the person of such employee, subject to inspection by the commission or its duly authorized agent.


  • Applicants cannot have been convicted of any offense prohibiting or regulating the sale, possession, transportation, storing, manufacturing , or otherwise handling intoxicating liquors or who has, during such period been engaged in business alone or with others, in violation of any of such laws or rules and regulations .
  • The applicant has not been convicted of any felony involving moral turpitude with the previous (10) years, unless their rights of citizenship have been restored, or judgment of infamy has been removed by the court of competent jurisdiction.