For Tennessee to become a national leader in agriculture and forestry through economic advancement, innovation, and natural resource stewardship by commitment to service, family, farms, and healthy living.
To serve all the citizens of Tennessee by providing options for responsible use of our agricultural and forest resources, developing economic opportunities, safeguarding food and fiber, and ensuring equity in the marketplace.
Welcome to the Tennessee Department of Agriculture
News & Events
- Outstanding Fairs Honored at 100th Annual Convention
- Aiken Appointed Deputy Commissioner for the Tennessee Department of Agriculture
- Division of Forestry Seeks Partners to Prevent Tree Pest Damage
- Travis Recognized for Excellence in Service
- Small Business Saturday Kicks Off Holiday Shopping Season
- Tennessee Animal Health Division Names One Health Program Director