For Tennessee to become a national leader in agriculture and forestry through economic advancement, innovation, and natural resource stewardship by commitment to service, family, farms, and healthy living.
To serve all the citizens of Tennessee by providing options for responsible use of our agricultural and forest resources, developing economic opportunities, safeguarding food and fiber, and ensuring equity in the marketplace.
Welcome to the Tennessee Department of Agriculture
News & Events
- Tennessee Hemp Producers Reminded of Upcoming Deadlines
- Natchez Trace State Forest to Conduct Tornado Damage Salvage Operations Through December
- Community Wildfire Preparedness Day is Saturday, May 7, 2022
- May is Wine and Grape Month in Tennessee
- Tennessee Farmers Prepare for Spring
- Fill Your Grill This Summer With Meats From a Tennessee Farm