For Tennessee to become a national leader in agriculture and forestry through economic advancement, innovation, and natural resource stewardship by commitment to service, family, farms, and healthy living.
To serve all the citizens of Tennessee by providing options for responsible use of our agricultural and forest resources, developing economic opportunities, safeguarding food and fiber, and ensuring equity in the marketplace.
Welcome to the Tennessee Department of Agriculture
News & Events
- From East To West Tennessee, Farms Offer Outdoor Family Activities This Fall
- Water Quality Grant Proposals Now Accepted
- Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Detected in Tennessee
- Applications Available for 2022-2023 Agricultural Enhancement Program
- State and Federal Fire Assistance Grant Opportunities Now Available
- USDA Announces Specialty Crop Block Grant Program Funding Awarded to Tennessee