Skip to Main Content

Animal Health Forms and Regulations

For Agricultural Fair Use

Other Forms

  • Application for Livestock Dealer License - Any person who buys, receives, or assembles livestock for resale, either for such person's own account or that of another person, must obtain a license. Contact for an application: - 615-837-5120.
  • Animal Health Regulations
  • Application for Livestock Market License
  • Brand Registration Application - For registering a livestock brand.  Contact for an application: - 615-837-5120.
  • Livestock Market Slaughter Swine Form
  • Animal Import/Export Requirements - Requirements may vary from state to state. The USDA website provides information on each state's requirements. For Tennessee requirements contact the Tennessee Animal Health office at 615-837-5120. For further information, contact the state of destination. Animals exported outside the United States are subject to federal regulations.  Contact: USDA, Veterinary Services - 615-781-5310.
  • Entry Permits - At present, Tennessee requires pre-entry permit numbers on swine and CWD susceptible cervidae entering the state. Permit numbers may be obtained from the Animal Health office at 615- 837-5120 during regular business hours (8:00-4:30 M-F). Permits for other species are not required.
  • Ordering Health Certificate Forms and Coggins Test Forms - These forms are only issued to accredited veterinarians. Contact: Supply Room - 615-837-5231.