Specialty Crop Block Grants (SCBG)
The purpose of the Specialty Crop Block Grant Program (SCBGP) is to solely enhance the competitiveness of specialty crops. Specialty crops are defined as “fruits, vegetables, tree nuts, dried fruits, horticulture, and nursery crops (including floriculture).”
Universities, institutions, cooperatives, producers, industry or community-based organizations may submit a proposal for funding. Projects must directly impact multiple Tennessee producers. The Tennessee Department of Agriculture seeks to identify and support projects that are forward thinking with a positive, long lasting impact on Tennessee Agriculture.
- What is a Specialty Crop?
- Award Terms and Conditions - 2018 version will be posted when available. Use this version as a guide and email specific questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Performance Measures - Each project must include at least one of the outcomes listed and least one of the outcome indicators listed.
2018 Application Information
- Application Period Closes March 1, 2018
- 2018 Application Template
For additional information, email email@example.com.