The Tennessee Department of Agriculture's International Marketing Section increases farm income at the global level. As Tennessee continues to be successful on the international market, so do its producers. The International Marketing Team's main objectives are to:
- Host foreign buyer visits from abroad.
- Participate in trade shows and sales missions to key agricultural market destinations.
- Conduct seminars highlighting agricultural exports.
- Disseminate trade leads and other trade information.
- Identify foreign import requirements and provide assistance in obtaining appropriate documentation.
For More Information:
Tennessee Department of Agriculture
Business Development Division
PO Box 40627, Nashville, TN 37204