Tennessee Agricultural Enhancement Program (TAEP)
TAEP is a cost share program for Tennessee's Agricultural community. Participation allows producers to maximize farm profits, adapt to changing market situations, improve operation safety, increase farm efficiency and make a positive economic impact in their communities.
2017 Application Period - Closed
The 2017 Application Period is now closed. Approval notices will be mailed in mid-December.
- TAEP Application A - Livestock, Grain and Hay Producers
- TAEP Application B - Producer Diversification
- TAEP Application C - Poultry Grower
TAEP Online is an account management system that allows the TAEP participant to apply, view cost share history, update contact information, upload reimbursement materials, and view current status of applications and reimbursements. Participation in TAEP Online is not mandatory.
- Master Certification Information (Coming Soon)
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Ag Events Calendar for 2018
- Producer Diversification Special Requirements List
- Producer Diversification Course Requirements Calendar
- TAEP Information Line 1-800-342-8206
- Success Stories
- Producer Survey