Skip to Main Content

Animal Health Forms & Regulations

For Agricultural Fair Use

Animal Health Regulations

TDA Regulations Cover Letter

Measures to Minimize Influenza….

Other Forms

Application for Livestock Dealer License - Any person who buys, receives, or assembles livestock for resale, either for such person's own account or that of another person, must obtain a license. Contact for an application: - 615-837-5120.

Application for Livestock Market License

Brand Registration Application - For registering a livestock brand.  Contact for an application: - 615-837-5120.

Livestock Market Slaughter Swine Form

Animal Import/Export Requirements - Requirements may vary from state to state. The USDA website provides information on each state's requirements. For Tennessee requirements contact the Tennessee Animal Health office at 615-837-5120. For further information, contact the state of destination. Animals exported outside the United States are subject to federal regulations.  Contact: USDA, Veterinary Services - 615-781-5310.

Entry Permits - At present, Tennessee requires pre-entry permit numbers on swine and CWD susceptible cervidae entering the state. Permit numbers may be obtained from the Animal Health office at 615- 837-5120 during regular business hours (8:00-4:30 M-F). Permits for other species are not required.

Ordering Health Certificate Forms and Coggins Test Forms - These forms are only issued to accredited veterinarians. Contact: Supply Room - 615-837-5231.