Older Adult Program
The TDMHSAS Older Adult Program provides essential mental health care management services to people ages 50 and older who do not financially qualify for Medicaid (TennCare) or the Behavioral Health Safety Net. Scroll down to learn more or click this link to download our onepager.
Care Management Services Include:
- Linkage to in-home therapy and various other supportive care management services
- Referral to community resources
- Community mental health education promoting healthy aging
- Primary qualifying mental health diagnosis
- 50 Years of age or older
- Tennessee Resident
- No other way of obtaining behavioral health services
- Participants are private pay or insured through Medicare and not eligible for care Management under TennCare (Medicaid) or Behavioral Health Safety Net
- 6 Providers across the state participate in the Older Adult Program.
- The Older Adult Program is not insurance or part of TennCare (Medicaid). It is supplemental to Medicare or private pay.
Provider Contact Information
For More Information
If you have concerns or need services for yourself, a child, or family member, contact our Helpline:
Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (except for state holidays)
If you feel at any time that you are experiencing a mental health crisis, please call the Tennessee Statewide Crisis Line toll-free 24 hours, 7 days a week at 1-855-274-7471.
To learn more about PASRR in Tennessee, please contact: