Get Help Now
When you’re having trouble getting mental health or substance use services, calling the Helpline offers you and your family access to an advocate who will listen to your concerns and provide information about available resources in your area.
The Helpline is available:
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CST
Ph: (800) 560-5767
Helpline Advocates will:
- Listen to your concerns to help solve the problem
- Give you resources in your area
- Help you understand your rights
- Assist in complaints against provider agencies
- Make sure state and federal laws are followed
If you need immediate help now, call the 24/7 Tennessee Statewide Crisis Line
Ph: (855) 274-7471
Alcohol, drug, problem gambling, and other addiction information and referrals to all citizens of Tennessee.