Forms and DownloadsTennessee Board of Architectural and Engineering Examiners
Note: Individuals applying to sit for a professional examination and persons reapplying for registration must submit a paper application form. All other applicants may apply online at http://core.tn.gov/.
Fees Notice: Before submitting any application, be sure you have met the minimum education and experience requirements for registration, because the application fees are not refundable.
Applications for Registration
- Engineer Interns (for certification)
- Interior Designers
- Landscape Architects
- Engineer Intern Reference Form [pdf]
- Reference Form (All Professions Except Interior Design) [pdf]
- Reference Form (Interior Design Only) [pdf]
- Verification of Licensure Form (Engineers Only) [pdf]
- Request for Exam Retake (PE or Structural) [pdf]
- Request for Accommodation Form for Exams [pdf]
- Application to Add an Exam Discipline (PE or Structural) [pdf]
- Affidavit Establishing Inactive Status (All Professions Except Interior Design) [pdf]
- Affidavit Establishing Inactive Status (Interior Design Only) [pdf]
- Summary Log of Professional Development Hours (PDH's) Earned [pdf]
- Record of Accrual Form for Continuing Education Activities (Optional) [pdf]
- Corporation, Partnership, and Firm Disclosure [pdf]
Other (Non-Form) Documents
Unless otherwise indicated, files are Adobe Reader® Files [pdf], 6.0 or higher. You may need to DOWNLOAD a free copy of Adobe Reader® be able to view these files.