Forms and DownloadsReal Estate Appraiser Commission
- How to Register/Apply (ALL appraiser applications can now be made online at this link)
- New Appraiser Qualification Criteria: effective 5/1/2018 [pdf]
- NEW FBI fee change memo for fingerprinting [pdf]
- Application for License/Certification Upgrade from Trainee [pdf] - (NOT for RECIRPOCITY)
- Consent to Jurisdiction form [pdf]
- Consent to Service of Process Form [pdf]
- Active/Inactive Status Application [pdf]
- Course Approval for Providers [pdf] If the course already has CAP approval through the AQB, then the course materials do not need to be submitted with the application. All other required documents must be attached to the application. The required application fee from a course provider for courses fifteen (15) hours or longer is $200. Courses fourteen (14) hours or less the required application fee is $100.
- Approved Course Listing [pdf]
- Individual Course Approval [pdf] There is a $25 application fee per course for students seeking individual course approval. This is only for courses already taken that do not currently have course approval through the school.
- Continuing Education Requirements [pdf]
- Uniform Request for Education Credit [pdf]
- 2015 (Spring) March 2015 [pdf]
- 2013 (Fall) September 2013 [pdf]
- 2012 (Fall) December 2012 [pdf]
- 2011 (Fall) September 2011 [pdf]
- 2008 (Winter) February 2008 [pdf]
Unless otherwise indicated, files are Adobe Reader® Files [pdf], 6.0 or higher. You may need to DOWNLOAD a free copy of Adobe Reader® be able to view these files.