ReciprocityReal Estate Appraiser Commission
Reciprocal State Applicant
- An applicant from a reciprocal state may complete the Reciprocal application, completing the entire application which includes a "Consent to Jurisdiction" form.
- Applicants must be AQB compliant in a State/Jurisdiction and be in "Good Standing" in that State/Jurisdiction. A letter of Good Standing is required, contact your State/Jurisdiction for instructions.
- The licensure/certification fee is $405.
- After receipt of the complete application and after the fees have been processed, the application takes approximately five (5) business days to process.
- A license/certificate will be mailed to the mailing address listed on the application.