Research the background & experience
of financial brokers, advisers, and firms for free!
Are You An Informed Investor?
Decentralized Finance (DeFi) Defined
Do you have “Common Cents?”
Click below to learn more!
Establish a Trusted Contact Today
News and Information
COVID-19/Economic Impact Payment Scams
Agencies Warn Consumers To Learn Red Flags
Can you spot affinity fraud?
In this country, regulation of the securities industry is a shared effort among federal, state, and self-regulatory agencies. The Tennessee Securities Division is responsible for enforcing the Tennessee Securities Act of 1980 and protecting the investors of Tennessee by maintaining the integrity of the securities market. We accomplish this function through the regulation of the securities industry and capital markets of Tennessee. The Division also advocates investor education in the prevention of fraud. Through investor education, citizens can avoid bogus securities scams and keep Tennessee's capital markets viable.
- TDCI’s Securities Division Reminds Consumers to Use Caution when Taking Advice from “Finfluencers”
- TDCI Shares Financial Planning Tips Ahead of National Financial Awareness Day on Aug. 14
- TDCI Raises Awareness of Need for Families and Caregivers to Protect Seniors on Elder Abuse Awareness Day (June 15, 2022)
- TDCI’s Securities Division Sponsors Military Saves Month During April
- TDCI Investigator Earns Profile in National Consumer Protection Publication
- TDCI Warns Consumers About Increased Cyber Risk and Investment Threats Related to Ukraine Conflict