CB206-01 Significant Changes to the 2012 IBC (7)
The International Building Code has gone through a complete code change cycle. This 1 day, 7 hours class focuses on the significant changes to the International Building Code, and also helps remind the student of the code sections that remain unchanged. Changes discussed will include the ’06 and ’09 Editions of the IBC.
- $64.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspections)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- 2012 International Building Code
2012 International Building Code
- This class covers the materials needed to help students and inspectors to understand the code changes between the 2006, 2009, and the 2012 International Building Codes as described by the ICC.
- Familiarize the students with the 2012 International Building Code.
- Familiarize the students with the changes between the 2006, 2009, and 2012 codes.