CB212-03 2012 IBC Foundation Inspections (7)
This course trains students on the requirements of the 2012 International Building Code regarding foundation design, construction, and inspection. Additional emphasis will be included to train inspectors on the appropriate methods of plan review and inspection of non-typical foundations and foundations designed and constructed beyond the limits of the 2012 IBC.
- $64.00 (For State and Local Government)
- $88.00 (For Private)
- Please contact TFACA for group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- International Building Code (2012 ed.)
- To understand IBC compliant design.
- To understand IBC compliant construction.
- To understand proper inspection and enforcement of non-typical foundation design.