CB215-01 Reading Commercial Plans (7)
This course provides students the basic tools and techniques needed to understand and navigate commercial plans. This presentation is made in light of the requirements of the 2012 International Building Code requirements, and some code requirements will be used to illustrate plan review techniques. Students will be challenged to overcome the intimidation of plan reading and understand how these basic methods will enable them to read any building plans they encounter.
- $64.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspections)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- International Building Code (2012 ed.)
- Understand Basic Building Plan Elements
- Understand Cover Sheet and Title Block
- Understand Basic Plan Symbols
- Understand Plan, Elevation, Section, and Detail Navigation