EE212-00 Residential Electrical Services, Grounding & Bonding (4)
This four hour course will provide an overview of the requirements and uses of the 2017 NFPA 70 – National Electric Code (NEC) to provide students instruction and knowledge of electrical requirements for residential services, grounding, and bonding. The presentation will cover many aspects of electrical services installation and operation including equipment connections, grounding, wiring, and overcurrent protection, as well as a thorough coverage and emphasis on the importance of electrical safety, both during installation as well as through the life and use of the installation. Important attention will be given to proper installation and operation of electrical grounding to the neutral side the main panel, as well as the principles of proper bonding and associated techniques for best operation and safety.
- Please contact TFACA for pricing information.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- Reference Books
- 2017 NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- To provide an overview of the best practice for operation of residential electrical services.
- To provide an overview of the best practice for operation of residential electrical grounding.
- To provide an overview of the best practice for operation of residential electrical bonding.