CF207-01 '09 Fire Safety Inspector Certification Preparation (14)
This course is for students who have not been State-certified, and who are preparing for the ’09 ICC Fire Inspector I certification test. Fire safety codes and fire inspection techniques will be explored using the IFC and IBC in order to help students practice for the types of questions expected on the certification exam.
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
2009 International Fire Code 2009 International Building Code
- International Fire Code, 2009
- International Building Code, 2009
- Understand how to research testing materials.
- Differentiate between testing materials.
- Conduct overview of specific chapter material.
- Practice the navigation of materials.
- Prepare the student for the types of questions encountered on the certification exam.