CF216-01 '09 Fire Protection of Commercial Cooking (7)
This class covers the minimum fire safety requirements (preventative and operative) related to the design, installation operation, inspection, and maintenance of all public and private cooking operations.
- $64.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspections)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- NFPA 96 (2008 ed.)
- 2009 International Mechanical Code
- Ensure proper compliance with NFPA 96 and The International Mechanical Code
- To recognize the proper installation of a complete system and their components
- To understand the correct Inspection and testing requirements for each system
- To recognize system failures that can result from lack of improper inspection, testing, and maintenance.