CM203-01 '09 Commercial Mechanical and Gas Inspector (21)
This course concentrates on construction and inspection requirements, techniques and procedures, and the technical knowledge needed to assure that the minimum requirements for commercial mechanical installations are met. This course deals with combustion and venting, materials and fittings, duct and venting systems, and fire protection requirements.
- $172.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspection)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- ’09 International Mechanical Code
- ’09 International Fuel Gas Code
- To provide a better the inspector with the fundamentals of commercial heat and air conditioning systems, terminology, and performing various calculations.