FA103 Fire Apparatus Driver/Operator - Week 3
This is the third course in a three-part series designed to provide the student with hands-on practical driver training and relay pump operations meeting NFPA 1002: Fire Apparatus Driver/Operator Professional Qualifications. Key areas of the course include operating emergency vehicles, positioning apparatus and relay pumping. At the end of the three weeks, eligible students may take the Tennessee Commission on Firefighting Personnel and Standard Education certification exam for Driver/Operator Pumper.
- $133 per student on campus
- $1,750 flat rate off campus
Fire Apparatus Driver Operator Week 1 and Week 2
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Eligible to test for TN Commission Driver/Operator Pumper
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- NFPA Compliant Structural Firefighting Clothing
- IFSTA Pumping and Aerial Apparatus / Driver Operator 3rd Edition textbook only
- Students will show proficiency in conducting a pump test in compliance with NFPA 1901.
- Students will show proficiency in setting up and sustaining foam operations.