CC203-00 Hoarding - '09 IBC & IFC Perspective
A cursory overview of the practice of hoarding in residential and commercial buildings and its effects on required building elements and safeguards required in the ’09 International Building Code and International Fire Code.
- Please contact TFACA for pricing information.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- ’09 International Building Code (Optional)
- ’09 International Fire Code (Optional)
’09 International Building Code
’09 International Fire Code
- Promote awareness and understanding in building and fire safety inspectors of hoarding as a hazard to life and property in buildings.
- Define the practice of hoarding, explain the warning signs of property affected by hoarding, detail IBC egress and load requirements and IFC fire safety requirements often violated in buildings subject to hoarding, and outline steps found to be successful in reducing the dangers associated with hoarding.