CF200-01 Introduction to the 2012 IFC (14)
This course familiarizes the student with the 2012 International Fire Code. Particular emphasis is placed on the allowable areas, the new fire protection requirements, and means of egress.
- $118.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspections)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- International Fire Code (2012 ed.)
- To understand the allowable height and area requirements (with modifications).
- To learn the requirements for fire-rated construction
- Fire protection system requirements
- Overview of Means of Egress
- Understand the requirements for commonly encountered building materials.
- And much more.