CF212-01 '09 Inspecting Fire Alarm Systems (7)
This class covers the minimum fire safety requirements for the Basic Fire Alarm Plan Review, Application and Inspection.
- $64.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspection)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- International Fire Code, 2009 Edition
- International Building Code, 2009
- Life Safety Code 101, 2009
- NFPA 72, 2002, Chapters 5,6,7 & 10
- Ensure an understanding of applicable codes related to fire alarm systems
- Recognize and document code deficiencies in fire alarm systems
- Provide the knowledge to conduct fire alarm inspections
- Understand how to correctly conduct basic fire alarm plan review