CF218-02 NFPA 14 - Installation of Standpipe & Hose Systems (7)
This class covers the minimum requirements for the installation of standpipe and hose systems for buildings and structures based on the requirements of 2010 NFPA 14 which is referenced by the 2012 IFC. This class romote an understanding of the theory and practice of the installation of standpipes, private hydrants, monitor nozzles, hose systems and hose houses including methods and procedures of water flow testing for the evaluation of water supplies.
- $64.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspection)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- NFPA 14 2010 Edition
- Ensure proper compliance with NFPA 14.
- To recognize the proper installation of a system, components, hardware and their enclosures.
- Evaluate current systems in use for code compliance.
- Enhance the inspectors confidence in applying this standard.