CF224-01 14 NFPA 25 Inspecting Sprinkler Systems (7)
This class covers the inspection, testing and maintenance of water-based fire protection systems; and clearly demonstrates and explains the procedures that must be followed to maximize the reliability and performance of these vital fire protection devices.
- $64.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspections)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
NFPA 25 (2014 ed.)
- Promote an understanding of the theory and practice of inspecting, testing and maintenance of water-based fire protection systems.
- Ensure proper compliance with NFPA 25
- Learn how the different types of sprinkler systems work
- Identify inspection and testing requirements for primary sprinkler components
- Understanding system failures from lack of improper inspection, testing and maintenance