CF230-00 2011 NFPA 96 and 2010 NFPA 17A (7)
This class covers the minimum fire safety requirements of NFPA 96 and 17A related to the design, installation operation, inspection, and maintenance of all public and private cooking operations.
- $64.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspections)
- Please contact TFACA for group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
2012 International Mechanical Code
- Promote an understanding of the theory and practice of the installation, inspection, testing, and maintenance of public and private cooking operations.
- Ensure proper compliance with NFPA 96, 17A, and the International Mechanical Code
- To recognize the proper installation of a complete system and their components
- To understand the correct Inspection and testing requirements for each system
- To recognize system failures that can result from lack of improper inspection, testing, and maintenance.