CF241-00 Emergency Planning for Fire and Codes Officials (7)
This course reviews best practices and code requirements for all hazard emergency planning and is designed for officials that are required, or may be called upon, to review, approve and or participate in emergency planning for public, private, commercial, industrial, utility, health care, correctional or government facilities and special events.
- $64.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspections)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- NFPA 1 Chapter 10
- NFPA 101 LSC 4.8
- IFC Chapter 4
- Define and understand All Hazard Emergency Planning
- Identify code requirements for emergency planning
- Define and understand the roles and responsibilities associated with emergency planning
- Review best practices associated with emergency planning